Ten Rules For The Success by Steve Jobs
About Steve Jobs:-
- Steven Paul Jobs (Steve Jobs) was an American entrepreneur, Businessman, Inventor and industrial designer. Steve Jobs was a co-founder, chairman and chief executive of Apple Inc.
- Born: 24th February 1995, San Francisco, California, United states.
- Died: 5th October 2011, Palo Alto, California, United States
- Education: Reed College (1972-1974)
- Spouse Name: Lauren Powell
- Children’s Name: Mona Simpson, Patricia Ann Jobs.
Apple iPhone 7 – Specification & Price
Ten Rules For The Success by Steve Jobs:-
- Don’t live a limited life.
- Learn from failures.
- Do what you love to do.
- Ask for feedback.
- Build a great team.
- Don’t do it for the money.
- Be Proud of Your Products.
- Don’t Sell Rubbish.
- Learn Continually.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Foolish
Book Your Jio Phone Now: Click Here