SSC CHSL LDC DEO Application 2016-17:-Staff Selection Commission conducts one of the famous exams of the country which is also known as CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination. As per latest information, The Commission has released Job bulletin to recruit the pupil for the vacancy of Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant, DC and DEO posts.
The number of vacancy positions is to be filled is 10000 posts in the department. Position wise vacancy list is provided vacancy list is provided SSC CHSL 2016-17 view it and apply for the relevant post. Age for applying aspirant should be 18 years where age claim is applicable as per government norms.
Candidates who have interest and want to know more updates about this recruitment and its related details such as the educational requirement for the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many more details please read the below article up to the endpoint of the page which is basically designed to provide all necessary details.
SSC CHSL 2016-17 Details:-
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO
- Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Exam Level: All India
- Postal Assistant/Assistant:-3281 posts
- Lower Division Clerk:-1321 Posts
- Data Entry Operator:-506 Posts
- Court Clerk:-26 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 12th Standard in the relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks.
- Candidate’s Minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum 27 year as on 01/08/2016.Age Relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: – Written Test & Interview
- For Data Entry Operator:-Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs.2400 (pre-revised)
- For Data Entry Operator:-Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs.1900 (pre-revised)
- For Lower Division Clerk:-Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs.1900 (pre-revised)
- For Court Clerk:-Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs.1900 (pre-revised)
- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.100. Candidates can pay application through challan at any SBI branch, net banking, and any credit/debit cards.
- SC/ST/Female/PH category aspirants no need to pay any fee.
- All Questions are MCQ type.
- The exam will have 200 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Questions will be set both in English and Hindi for sections.
- There will be -ve marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How To Apply:-
- Candidates first visit the official page.
- Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
- Read it thoroughly to get the requirements.
- Click on Online application form
- Fill the application form with required details without any single mistake.
- Use applicant’s personal and professional information
- Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates.
- Pay the application fee is required.
- Now Click on the Submit and Download it.
- At last, take a print out for the future use.
- Starting date for Officer Scale-I:-04/10/2016
- Last Date for Officer Scale-I:-25/10/2016
- Starting date for Officer Scale-II:-07/10/2016
- Last Date for Officer Scale-II:-1/11/2016
- Starting date for Officer Scale-III:-07/10/2016
- Last Date for Officer Scale-III:-1/111/2016
- Exam Date for Officer Scale-I: – Dec 2016/Jan 2017
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment 2016-17-Official Link For Officer Scale-I:–Click Here
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment 2016-17-Official Link For Officer Scale-I & II & III:–Click Here
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Apply Online Check: – Click Here