Odisha State Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2016-17: The Government of Odisha has issued the notification for the registration for the Scholarship to the student at various levels. The candidates who want to apply for the fresh scholarship or for the renewal of the scholarship should get all the information by reading these articles and then apply for the same. The State Government of Odisha provides the scholarship to all the eligible candidates who are needy visit www.scholarship2018.in.
Odisha State PRERNA Scholarship Online application form 2016-17
The Odisha state government gives the financial aid to all the needy students for their further studies. The main objective of the scholarship is to give all the students equal opportunities in studies. No student should be deprived of the education just because of the lack of money and no talent in the state should be wasted. As we all aware of the notification that every year Odisha government provide the scholarship every year. The student applies for the same and they get the financial aid from the government to resume their studies at the school level.
Odisha State Fresh Scholarship application Form 2016-17
The Govt. of Odisha state gives the applicant enough time to apply for the scholarship whether it is fresh or for the renewal of the scholarship. The aspirants will have to apply for the same by downloading the application form available at the website of the department. The students of weaker classes (economically weak), as well as those who can’t afford to study further because of the financial problem, should apply for the Odisha Scholarship.
- The student must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Income ceiling of parents shall not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum.
- Minimum eligibility marks are 50%, secured in the last final examination of Board University.
- 30% Scholarship is earmarked for girl students.
Documents to enclose for the scholarship
- One passport size photograph with signature of the student there on (for fresh scholarship)
- Certificates in support of educational qualification/Income/Residence duly attested.
- Self-attested copy of the 1st page of saving Bank Pass Book Mentioning correct A/C no, IFSC code etc.
- Self-certification of the students toward community certificates
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card (Mandatory).
Click here for Eligibility, Documents required
Click Here for Official Notifications.
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for Renewal
Click Here for Fresh application
Official Website: www.stscodisha.gov.in
Dear Users! अगर आपको अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करने में कोई परेशानी हो रही है तो आप अपनी प्रॉब्लम हमे कमेंट के जरिये भेज सकते है। हम आपकी सहायता करने की पूरी कोशिश करेंगे।
If You Like our articles, please Bookmarks OR Share for further information Cltr+D.
Recently We launched a Scholarship website i.e www.scholarship2018.in for the needy students. so please share it, like it, promote it to your friends, relatives, or Share WWW.SCHOLARSHIP2018.IN on your Facebook Time Line.