Chief Minister Self allowance Scheme is a new initiative of the state government of Bihar. Under this scheme, the state government would financially assist the unemployed youth to find a job.This scheme will act as a backbone for all the unemployed candidates.visit www.scholarship2018.in.Get 100% scholarship at www.scholarship2018.in.
Under the Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojna, Bihar government would provide a financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to each unemployed youth for 2 years to find a job.The scheme named as ” Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojna ” was started on a trial basis from 15th September, but the scheme has been formally launched on 2nd October.
Under this scheme, two scheme are being implemented namely Student credit card scheme and Kaushal Vikas Yojana in the state. How to quit smoking
Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojna:-
The main objective of the scheme Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojna is to help financially help the 12th pass unemployed youth during their job search.The assistance amount at the rate of Rs. 1000 per Month will be provided to the eligible candidates for a maximum period of 2 years.
- 12th passed from a state approved board and must be searching a job instead of pursuing an education in higher studies.
- The age of the applicants should be between 20-25 years only.
- Candidates should be the permanent resident of the district where he/she is submitting his/her application form.
- They should not already be benefited from any of the government allowance, scholarship, student credit card or the education loan.
- Applicant should not be self-employed.
- Monthly allowance will be discontinued on the day the applicant gets a job or becomes self-employed.
- The applicant should get a certificate under for the basic computer knowledge and communication skills under the Kausal Yuva Yojana to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- How to Apply:-
The applicants can Apply Through online mode.
Apply Online now: http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
Download Application Forms –Click Here
- 12th or equivalent education certificates
- 10th or equivalent certificate For D.O.B Proof.
- Residential Certificate
- The saving bank account details, IFS Code, Bank name, branch, applicant’s address and bank account number.
- Aadhar Card.
Official Website http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
For more Information Click Here
Recently We launched a Scholarship website i.e www.scholarship2018.in for the needy students. so please share it, like it, promote it to your friends, relatives, or Share WWW.SCHOLARSHIP2018.IN on your Facebook Time Line.