MCA Scholarship Application Form 2016-17: Dear, Candidates here we have great news for all of you. Students who want to pursue in Master of Computer Application (MCA), can Apply online for Scholarship called MCA Scholarship Application Form 2016-17.
Under this MCA Scholarship scheme financial support is given from a government or even private organization to desired and eligible candidates. It is the decent support to economically weak candidates who are eligible for scholarship scheme can submit their application form through Online Mode on or before the last date. visit www.scholarship2018.in.
MCA Scholarship Application Form:-
Application forms are invited from those applicants who are not able to carry on their higher education due to economic problems. For them, MCA Scholarship is a golden opportunity, but this scheme has certain limitation i.e. this scheme is open for Indian Applicants only. Candidate’s needs to complete your necessities of learning to do the so big course named MCA you must apply for this scholarship.
These are the Eligibility Criteria of MCA Scholarship Scheme:-
- Applying candidates must have a Bachelor Degree/Diploma or its equivalent Degree.
- The Age of the applicants must be between 17-25 years at the beginning of the programs.
- The Students should have Mathematics as a subject in 12th Class/Intermediate class.
Documents Required for MCA Scholarship 2016-17:-
1. Domicile of the Candidates.
2. Parent Income certificate.
3. Caste certificate of the candidate.
4. Latest passport size photographs.
5. Marks sheet of the last class.
6. College fees slip.
7. Affiliation certification of the Institute.
MCA Scholarship 2017:-
- Name of Scholarship-MCA Scholarship
- Notification Type-Scholarship form
- Education session-2017-18
- Mode of Apply–Online
- Official website–www.mca.gov.in
List of some MCA Scholarship Trust:-
- Mahratta Education Fund
- Charanjiv Charitable Trust
- Hasanbbhoy Jeejeebhouy Trust
- Hinduja Foundation
- Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
- Naina Parikh Education Trust
- Raunak Education Foundation
- Janaki Ramachandran Educational Trust
- Dr. Ambedkar Overseas Fellowships
- Mafatlal Charity Trust
- M.G. Charitable Trust
- Pirojsha Godrej Foundation
Amount of Scholarship:-
- For UG Students: Rs. 10,000/-year
- For PG Students: Rs.20,000/-year
How to Apply:-
- Open official website www.mca.gov.in
- There Search the proper link regarding MCA scholarship and click on it.
- Hit on the online application link.
- Then enter all essential details according to your certificates and search and attach all required certificates and passport size photograph.
- Now hit the submit button and check the preview of you applying for.
- Then Take a printout of it for further use.