Madhya Pradesh GK MCQ History General Awareness Test
Hello,Guys we are trying to updates some previous years question MCQ Type so that you can do practice by using these sample and got benefit.Here we given 10 Question with multiple choice option. last of this posts we given the answer of this question.So please go through the posts and enhance your History General Awareness Knowledge.
Madhya Pradesh GK MCQ
History General Awareness Test:-
- Who built ‘The Sanchi stupa’ in Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh?
(a) Chandergupta Maurya
- In which centuries Northern India was conquered by the Gupta empire ?
(a) 1st and 2nd
(b) 2nd and 3rd
(c) 4th and 5th
(d) 6th and 7th
- Who defeated the Hephthalites or White Huns in 528, ending their expansion ?
(c) Chandergupta Maurya
- In which century ‘The city of Ujjain’ arose as a major center in the second wave of Indian urbanization?
(a) Fifth century BC
(b) Sixth century BC
(c) Seventh century BC
(d) None of the above
- The south Indian king Gautamiputra Satakarni belong to which dynasty ?
(a) Saka dynasty
(b) Vakataka dynasty
(c) Satavahana dynasty
(d) Rashtrakuta Dynasty
- During the 1857 uprising, rebellions who was the leader in the northern parts of the state.
(a)Chandra Shekhar Azad
(b) B. R. Ambedkar
(c) Shankar Dayal Sharma
(d) Tatya Tope
- By which dynasty most Khajuraho temples were built in MP, India ? .
(a) Satavahana dynasty
(b) Chandela dynasty
(c) Vakataka dynasty
(d) Saka dynasty
- What was the ancient name of Ujjain, MP?
- When the Malwa Sultanate was conquered by the Sultanate of Gujarat ?
- In which year states of Madhya Bharat, Vindhya Pradesh & Bhopal were merged into Madhya Pradesh ?
All Govt. jobs, SSC JOBS, UPSC JOBS, Bank Jobs, Railways Jobs, Scholarship, University Result and Board Result related updates can get from our site www.sscjobsresult.com. All the interested Job seekers can like us on Facebook and get information via mail.