Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application Status: Karnataka State Government has released the scholarship application form for that candidate who belongs to a reserved category like SC/ST/OBC. Candidates can fill the application form from official website karepass.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can apply for the scholarship from only through the online mode. Scholarship application form is available on the official website of the state government site. All those candidates who are not able to pay the colleges or schools (those have weak economic) fees then they are eligible for the scheme and apply for the scholarship.Get 100% scholarship.
Book Your Jio Mobile Phone: Click Here
Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly candidate must be the resident of Karnataka State.
- Candidates must and should belong to backward casts i.e SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidate’s Family income should not be more than Rs.3 lakh from all sources.
- Only two candidates from one parent are eligible to apply for Karnataka post and Pre-matric Scholarship.
- The candidates must and should study in any govt. or semi govt. institute from any recognized institute in the Karnataka state.
- Candidates should not apply for any other scholarship scheme in the Karnataka state.
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2017-18 Documents:-
Eligible candidates must have all the documents which are given below otherwise the candidates will not b eligible to apply for the Karnataka Scholarship 2017-18 a without these documents, the Application form will be rejected.
- Family Income Certificates.
- College/School Certificates as the proof.
- Domicile of Karnataka State.
- Caste Certificates (Like SC/ST/OBC)
- Latest Passport Size Photograph and signature
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- All his Marks Sheet.
How to Apply Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2017-18:-
- Visit official portal i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then Click on the Karnataka Scholarship Application form tab and then Apply
- Choose the Karnataka Scholarship Application Form
- Fill all the correct and proper information and upload the required scanned documents.
- The candidates need to click on submit button
- After this, candidates can save and print the application form for the future use.
Official Website:- karepass.cgg.gov.in
Online Post-Matric Scholarship – Click Here
Online Pre-Matric Scholarship – Click Here