Hello…! Everyone… Karnataka state scholarship application for ST / SC and OBC class students is now available. So who is eligible for this scholarship, they can apply as soon as possible. Karnataka state scholarship scheme is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates only.
Karnataka State Scholarship 2016-17 Online Application Status
For this scholarship who is eligible candidates, that means are studying the 9th, 10th, 12th, and UG/PG courses. Those candidates can fill the Karnataka scholarship registration from 2017 in their official website.
Karnataka State Scholarship 2016-17:
Information related: Karnataka Scholarship Form
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship Scheme:-
- Student’s parent’s annual income must and should be below than 3 lakhs.
- Students should not apply for any other scholarship. if anyone applied they application will be rejected.
- They can provide up to 40% reservation for the girls.
Documents required Applying for the Karnataka state scholarship:-
- Income certificates
- College/school all necessary certificates
- Residential proof
- Domicile / category / cast certification.
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of necessary Certificates.
- Mark sheet of last passing classes/semester.
How to apply:-
- Visit its official website sw.kar.nic.in
- Search the Karnataka scholarship 2016-17 (2017-18) link.
- Now fill application form with all necessary details and attach recent passport size photographs.
- Click on the apply link and take print out for future use.
Post Matric Scholarship Application 2017-178– Click Here
Apply Online Application– Click Here
Vidyasiri Karnataka ePass Application Status– Click Here
Official Website is: karepass.cgg.gov.in