How to Apply Aadhar Card Online or Offline–Check Status, Download e-Aadhar: Aadhar Card is a necessity for each and every individual nowadays. If you have not yet registered with Aadhar Card, now itself you can register for Aadhar easily. The government of India has been providing various facilities for Indian citizens to get their respective Aadhar Card in an easy manner. Thus, the people waiting to apply for Aadhar Card, can you go to the Authorized Aadhar Center to register them for Aadhar. For more information can be found at the official portal at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or at uidai.gov.in through online mode.Get Jio Phone.
However, people can look their appointment before reaching to the Aadhar center, so they will not have to wait and not have to stand in a row to wait for their turn. The Appointment for Aadhar can be available through the official website UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
How to Apply:
- Applying for Aadhar Card you need to go through this process. Follow the procedure below to Apply for Aadhar Card.
- Reach your nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center/Registration Center. Note that you have brought your Necessary Documents for Aadhar card with you. You will have to show these proofs to Aadhar officials. Keeps in mind that you should have minimum one Identity Proof and One Residential Proof. The operator will take your photo with a computer connected camera and will also take your fingerprints and iris scan through the computer.
- After this process, the operator will give you a receipt which is called Enrollment Slip. It will have your Name, Address, Current Date, Time and other necessary information printed on it. Using these details you can download your Aadhar Card or Check your Aadhar Card status Online
How to Get Appointment For Aadhar Card Enrollment:-
- Visit the UIAI official website appointments.uidai.gov.in
- Then follow the Steps
- In the first box, select Mr. /Ms. / Mrs. and enter your full name.
- In the second box Enter Your Email ID.
- In next box enter your Mobile Number.
- In the fourth box select the number of your family members, who want to go to Aadhar center for enrollment.
- Under the title “Select Enrollment Center” you will have to choose your State, District/city, Enrollment Center and Locality /Area. In this area, you will see a link named “Check Availability”. This will show you the No. of available enrollment slots.
- You can choose it in next boxes.
- Under the title “select Date and time for Appointment enter your desired time and date for an appointment.
- Submit the form.
For Online Appointment –Click Here
By Submitting the form, you will be accepted and you can go for enrollment on fixed date and time. Don’t forget to take the printout of the page in which your appointment has been fixed.
You can Re-Schedule/Cancel Appointment:-
- Visit the UIDAI appointment page from where you have fixed your time to reach.
- Click the link available on the top as “Re-Scheduled/Cancel Appointment”.
- A new page will appear.
- On this page, you will see two text boxes i.e Token Number and Mobile Number.
- Enter your Token Number which you have got at the time of Online Appointment and your mobile number. It is to be noted that you must enter the same mobile number, which you have entered previously.
- Click on the Re-Scheduled or Cancel Appointment as per your convenience.
- Re-Schedule/Cancel Appointment-Click Here http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
These are the States where Online Appointment Facility is Currently Available:-
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Gujarat Haryana,
- Himachal Pradesh,
- Madhya Pradesh,
- Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply Aadhar (Enrollment) Offline:-
- Go to the Aadhar Enrollment Center in your area.
- Complete the formalities for Aadhar Enrollment.
- Take your Aadhar Enrollment Slip.
- Wait for your Aadhar Card for few days.
- After Enrollment, you can check your Aadhar Card Delivery Status through the India Post Website.
How to download Aadhar Card:-
- Go to UIDAI Website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Choose the option as “I have Enrollment ID” given on the top bar.
- Enter your Enrollment ID, Date and Time in the text boxes of the first row.
- In the second row, type your full name which you have registered in Aadhar Center.
- Pin Code of your area is required in the third row.
- On the next to pin code, you will see a text image as a security code, you will have to enter this code in the Fourth box.
- In the Mobile No. box, type your mobile number that was already registered with UIDAI. The number should be entered without Zero OR country code like +91 etc.
- When you have finished the step 1 shown in the images, you will have to click on the “Get One Time Password”.
- After clicking on the button you will receive OTP code on your mobile as a text message. Enter this code in the box in OTP Code Text Box.
- Now click on “Validate and Download” button.
- This will download your Aadhar Card from UIDAI server.
- After you get the Downloaded your Aadhar Card in PDF file, you can open this Aadhar Card Document by entering the password as your Area PIN Code.
If the Enrollment ID is not available with you, you can also download your Aadhar Card by entering your Aadhar Number instead of Enrollment ID.
Download Aadhar Card–Click Here
Check Status-Click Here
Official Website: eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in