Delhi Scholarship 2016-17: Delhi state post Matric scholarship application for ST SC and OBC category is available so that all eligible candidates can apply through online Mode Only. The online application is available to download and apply. Delhi scholarship scheme is applicable only for above mention candidates only.Visit www.scholarship2018.in.
Delhi Post Matric Scholarship For SC ST OBC 2016-17 Apply Online
The Department of Public Instructions, Government of Delhi State is ready to release Delhi Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 for all the students who want to go for higher Studies. As Know every year the State Government gives the scholarship amount to the financially poor student under the Delhi Government Education Scholarship Scheme. All eligible candidates who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th and UG/PG Courses. All the scholars need to apply for this scheme by filling Delhi Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 through the official website of Delhi State. College Scholarship
Delhi Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17:-
Delhi Government provides the scholarship amount to all those needy Students who keep willing to studies but they are financially weak or unable to pay the college fees or school fees. Even they are talented and capable of doing a good thing and do high studies but because of financially weak it seems that they will not go for next step, so by taking care of those student Delhi state govt. is ready to provide the scholars so that economically weak students also make their futures bright. The main motive to give these students scholarship amount to encourage the financially poor students who have the ability to achieve their goals but due to their financial condition, they are not able to study further…
The student who belongs to SC, ST, OBC or Minority Classes, they must apply for the Delhi Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 or Delhi scholarship online because they all are eligible to apply.
Notice: All candidates who belong to Delhi states and whose category is OBC, ST, SC they are eligible to apply for the 2016-2017 session scholarship. All eligible candidates can download the application from its official website www.delhi.gov.in related departments has been updated the application form or Scholarship Notification on its official website.
Delhi State Scholarship:-
- Name of the Organization:-Delhi Welfare Department
- News about:-Delhi Scholarship form
- Status: Available
Delhi State scholarship 2016-2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Aspirants parents annual income should not be more than 3.oo Lacks
- Aspirants should not apply for any other scholarship scheme
- Delhi government provides scholarships via many institutes.
- Delhi Govt. Provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
Documents to apply for Delhi Post-Matric Scholarship 2016-2017:
- Income affirmation and other certificates
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
How to Fill Delhi Scholarship Registration 2016-17
- Go to official website www.delhi.gov.in
- Search the Delhi Scholarship 2015-2016 link.
- Now fill application form with all necessary details and attach recent passport size photographs
- At least click on the apply link & take print out future use.
Click Here–Last Date
Click Here- to Apply Online
Recently We launched a Scholarship website i.e www.scholarship2018.in for the needy students. so please share it, like it, promote it to your friends, relatives, or Share WWW.SCHOLARSHIP2018.IN on your Facebook Time Line.