Hello,Guys, we are trying to updates some previous years General Knowledge question MCQ Type and Answer, so that you can do practice and got benefit.Here we were given 37 GK Question with Answer these all are last year and Current years popular and important Question.So please go through the posts and enhance your General Knowledge.Read the Current Affairs 2016.
- Who was the first President of India to be elected unopposed?
Answer: Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
- Which part of the Constitution is described as ‘a cheque payable of its fund permits’?
Answer: Directive Principles
- Which Article of the Constitution directs to secure a Uniform Civil Code?
Answer: Article 44
- What is often called as ‘the Identity Card’ of the Constitution?
- _____ acts as the ‘guardian of the Constitution’?
Answer: Supreme Court
- The Preamble of the Indian Constitution has been amended ____ times?
- Which amendment to the Constitution was recommended by Sardar Swaran Singh Committee?
- Which Indian artist decorated the hand written copy of the Constitution?
Answer: Nandalal Bose
- India shares maritime border with which south eastern Asian nations?
Answer: Thailand & Indonesia
- Which state is known as ‘the Land of Legends’?
- Which was the 25th state of India?
- The Indian Railway was nationalized in the year ?.
- Which Indian state shares international border with maximum countries?
Answer: Jammu & Kashmir
- Which Indian state shares border with maximum states?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- Which is the only tidal port in India?
- National Literacy Mission was founded in the year ?.
- The Right to Information Act came in to force on ?.
Answer: 12 October 2005
- The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act came to effect from: ?.
Answer: 1st April 2010
- Who was the first chairman of the UGC ?.
Answer: Dr. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar
- Which commission recommended the 10+2+3 pattern education system in India ?.
Answer: Kothari Commission
- What is known as ‘the Magna Carta of English Education in India ?.
Answer: Wood’s Despatch
- The first commission on education in independent India, the University Education Commission of 1948 ‘was headed by ?.
Answer: S Radhakrishnan
- Which is the apex body for curriculum related matters for school education in India ?.
- Name the lake situated in the capital of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar ?.
- Satish Dhawan Space Center is situated in which island ?.
- Which lake is situated between the rivers Krishna & Godavari ?
- In 1981, which was designated as the first Indian wetland of international importance under the Ramsar Convention ?.
Answer: Chilka Lake
- Which was the last temple to be consecrated by Sree Narayana Guru ?.
Answer: Kalavankode, 1924
- Who established ‘Atmavidyasangham’ in 1917 ?.
- The motto of which journal was ‘Awake! Pray to the Lord of the Universe! Arise now itself, and oppose injustice ?.
Answer: Abhinava Keralam
- Which journal was published in 1921 by the Athmavidya Sangharn ? .
Answer: Abhinava Keralam
- Through which poem written in 1921, Vagbhatananda proclaimed the manifesto of Athmavidya Sangham ?.
Answer: Swathanthra Chinthamani
- In which year Sree Narayana Guru held an All Religions Conference at Advaitasram, Aluwa ?.
- Who was the author of the works ‘Daivadasakam, Daivachinthanam, Sivasathakam, Guhashtakam, Vinayakashtakam, and Devisthavam ?.
Answer: Sree Narayana Guru
- Who established the new religion called ‘Anandamatha’ ?,
Answer: Brahmananda Sivayogi
All Govt. jobs, SSC JOBS, UPSC JOBS, Bank Jobs, Railways Jobs, Scholarship, University Result and Board Result related updates can get from our site www.sscjobsresult.com. All the interested Job seekers can like us on Facebook and get information via mail.