Hello…! Everyone... Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2016-17 Online Application Status.Bihar state scholarship application for ST / SC and OBC category students is now available. So who is eligible for this scholarship, they can apply as soon as possible. Bihar state scholarship scheme is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates only.Visit www.scholarship2018.in.
Bihar Scholarship Registration from 2017-18:
For this scholarship who is eligible candidates, that means are studying the 9th, 10th, 12th, and UG/PG courses. Those candidates can fill the Bihar scholarship registration from 2017 on their official website at www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 available.
The Department of Public Instruction, Government of Bihar State is ready to release Bihar Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 for all the students who want to go for higher Studies and have an economic problem. Every year State Government gives the scholarship amount to the financially poor student under the Bihar Government Education Scholarship Scheme. All eligible candidates who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th and UG/PG Courses can apply. All the scholars need to apply for this scheme by filling Bihar Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 through the official website of Bihar State. You may Also visit www.scholarship2018.in for more information.
Bihar State Scholarship 2017-18:-
Information related to Bihar Scholarship Form
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship Scheme:-
- Student’s parent’s annual income must and should be below than 3 lakhs.
- Students should not apply for any other scholarship. if anyone applied the application will be rejected.
- They can provide up to 40% reservation for the girls.
Documents required Applying for the Karnataka state scholarship:-
- Income certificates
- College/school all necessary certificates
- Residential proof
- Domicile / category / cast certification.
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of necessary Certificates.
- Mark sheet of last passing classes/semester.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card is mandatory
- Institution Verification Form
- Fee Receipt/Fee Structure of Current Course year.
- Photo Copy of Student’s Bank Account Pass Book.
How to apply:-
- Visit its official website www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
- Search the Karnataka scholarship 2017-18 link.
- Now fill the application form with all necessary details and attach recent passport size photographs.
- Click on the apply link and take print out for future use.
Post Matric Scholarship Beneficiaries List– Check Here
Official Website is : www.bcecewelfare.bih.nic.in
Important Dates of Bihar State Scholarship Scheme 2018:
- Initial date to Apply: 08-02-2018
- Last Date to Apply is: 20-03-2018 (Last date has been Extended from 28-02-2018 to 20-03-2018)
Apply Online: Click Here