AP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2016-17: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued the notification for the registration for the Scholarship to the student at various levels. The candidates who want to apply for the fresh scholarship or for the renewal of the scholarship should get all the information by reading these articles and then apply for the same. The State Government of AP provides the scholarship to all the eligible candidates who are needy visit www.scholarship2018.in.Get 100% Scholarship at www.scholarship2018.in.
AP e-Pass Scholarship Online Application form 2016-17
The AP state government gives the financial aid to all the needy students for their further studies. The main objective of the scholarship is to give all the students equal opportunities in studies. No student should be deprived of the education just because of the lack of money and no talent in the state should be wasted. As we all aware of the notification that every year Andhra Pradesh government provide the scholarship every year. The student applies for the same and they get the financial aid from the government to resume their studies at the school level.
AP EPass Fresh Scholarship 2016-17
The govt. of AP state gives the applicant enough time to apply for the scholarship whether it is fresh or for the renewal of the scholarship. The aspirants will have to apply for the same by downloading the application form available at the website of the department. The students of weaker classes (economically weak), as well as those who can’t afford to study further because of the financial problem, should apply for the Andhra Pradesh E Pass Scholarship.
Documents required for applying for the Scholarship are stated below
- The caste certificate and the certificate of the family income (mandatory)
- The proof of the last exam passed by the candidate.
- Fee details of the institution.
- The affidavit should be submitted by the parents.
- Affliction certificate of the Institute.
The candidates who want to apply for the AP e pass scholarship 2016-17 in any of the above-stated categories must belong to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe and also the annual family income should not exceed rupees two lakhs. The eligibility criteria can be checked from the website of the department given at the end of articles, so go through the article and share the article so that other people also get benefits of Andhra Pradesh E Pass Scholarship.
Steps to apply Andhra Pradesh E Pass Scholarship Online
- The candidate should log on to official website of the department apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click On the application form link.
- The instruction to fill the application form for the scholarship will be given on the same page.
- The applicants should choose between the fresh or the renewal of the application for the scholarship.
- The form should be filled accurately.
- The print out of the application form should be taken.
- The submission of the application form should be done according to the instructions.
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here for AP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Form 2016-17
Click Here to Check Status.
Official Website: www.apepass.cgg.gov.in
Recently We launched a Scholarship website i.e www.scholarship2018.in for the needy students. so please share it, like it, promote it to your friends, relatives, or Share WWW.SCHOLARSHIP2018.IN on your Facebook Time Line.